The Northeast Maglev, developer of a large infrastructure project, seeks an experienced detail-oriented candidate for Senior Communication Specialist. The Senior Communication Specialist will be responsible for assisting in developing, implementing and executing communication, marketing and community outreach events for The Northeast Maglev to create brand awareness and drive stakeholder engagement. This position will report to the Director of Strategic Communications and Public Engagement.
Position Requirements / Duties
- Strong knowledge of social media and marketing communication.
- Work across all business units to coordinate external outreach branding materials, develop internal branding efforts, and enhance stakeholder awareness to support community events.
- Supervise projects to ensure that all materials ordered arrive upon agreed time and are in good shape to obtain maximum results.
- Make sure that job deadlines are met in due time, ensuring that job quality is nothing short of the best.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Some general office duties as required.
Experience Required / Recommended
- 4+ years of progressively advancing work experience in communication/marketing
- Strong communications skills; both written and oral
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Experience with event planning
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, various social media platforms
- Familiarity with graphic design concepts
- Bilingual in Spanish speaking and writing a plus
- Strong messaging and marketing background
- Experience with CRM products
- Bachelor’s degree in in marketing, communication, business and other related fields from an accredited university
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Long/Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with 4% Employer Match
- Paid Parking
- Paid Leave
- Fun, Passionate, and Skilled Co-Workers
- Great Work Environment